Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cyan Mentolop!!!


Today in the morning I had a pleasure of getting a small sample of cyan mentolop. It's even more rare than red mentolop, so, of course, I would not be able to afford it, it was a present from my Bikurholemian contact. If mixed with green mentolop, it works much better than red and yellow mentolop mixture to psychoanalyze the surrounding matrix and extort your influence on the sequencing of tuning.
"I am NEO", - said one of the characters in the movie I saw....he had the same expression on his face that I saw in the mirror once I mixed green and cyan mentolop in the cortexmasher. Movies are all about junkies:) It just don't last too long.
I am thinking of skipping the next lecture that Dolores informed me about. I need to brush up on my nanotechnological transfer of mentolop particles before processing any more data.

"Cherokee"

No comments:

Post a Comment