Thursday, February 12, 2009

personal thoughts off the record


I just received an interesting news on my PDA: HYRKLIOT is expanding into Hulsbilt Nebula. That means we now have official trading agreement with Shesaols and will be able to get purple mentolop at much lower price. It's a great news for HYRKLIOT's top management, but I don't understand why cadets have to receive this information: we are not allowed any purple mentolop usage for psychorays, only the green mentolop. Are they trying to explain to us that our superiors can vaporize us with one thought and we have no protection against them? That's unbelievable. Are we not patriotic to HYRKLIOT's cause? Are we enemies? Are we zombied civilians who did not volunteer for duties?

I am happy I can have a blog in the mammal biozoo. Nobody from Hyrkliot command center would ever check it and other cadets will not care. Some even keep their own blogs on biozoo matrix. I can express my emotions without a fear of being persecuted for treason or lack of devotion to HYRKLIOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment