Thursday, February 26, 2009

GOOD NEWS

I went online to check on the computer site of our computer contact, Ramiro Cruz. He promised to keep us updated while we are at the source of biozoo matrix (no tech wanted to stick around this place, I guess) regarding the fixes of PDA emailing message system.

THERE WAS NOTHING THERE, NO POST. Then I pick up my PDA and get a message from Dolores about our monthly supervision meeting. It was not BT-messaging, it was a genuine email message. Somebody got to tell this Ramiro guy that he should pay more attention to his duties...
By the way, I reported this information to Dolores. Let her deal with it. HAIL HYRKLIOT!

ZOYA: I will no longer use this site, since we can contact each other the regular way.
I hope to see you this weekend. Please wear red leather:)

No comments:

Post a Comment