Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SERVING HYRKLIOT

It has been a month since I passed the last training and made a full pledged cadet
at the 3rd Auxiliary Division. HYRKLIOT is great. It provides a lot of room to grow, vast
opportunities and highly personal superiors. I realized how our commander differs from the drill
sergeant at our first meeting. He even gave me his personalized PDA that he used when he was a cadet. I was touched. I think he did it because I got the best tests scores among my peers. He said that I am the best new cadet since 3004. Does it mean that with time I can apply for a position of Mechanik?
Anyway, this blog is not for work related stuff. It's just for my own personal amusement.
Maybe I will send it to other cadets to their PDAs to meet new friends.

Bison Cherokee
Ontario, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment